Teas have been used
for centuries for
everything from restoring
vigour to clearing the skin
With over 5000 years of history, tea has the distinction of being one of the most revered beverages in the world, second only to water in global consumption.
The Camellia Sinensis plant, which is where all the different varieties originate, has been the focus of hundreds of scientific studies which have all linked regular consumption with increased health benefits.
Many varieties of teas have certain benefits in common, but some are very specific.
Let’s have a closer look at the 3 teas we use in our unique Anti Acne blend of tea and see a few more facts and what benefits they offer other than the anti inflammatory benefits we have highlighted for acne relief.
Wild Chrysanthemum (Dandelion)
- The Chinese call the dandelion ‘Wild Chrysanthemum”
- In French "Dent de lion " means lions teeth which is a good description of the shape of its leaves. Dandelion is a bitter tea and it’s the bitterness that makes it work. It’s excellent for purifying the blood and cleansing the liver.
- Dandelion roots are very high in vitamins and minerals. Its leaves contain substantial levels of vitamins A, C, D, and B complex as well as iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, manganese, copper, choline, calcium, boron, and silicon.
- The dandelion root is normally used for treatment of liver and gallbladder problems, breast diseases, water retention, digestive problems, joint pain, fever and skin diseases.
- It’s a Diuretic but also a good source of potassium. Synthetic diuretics actually cause potassium to be lost from the body, so this tea is an effective and safe alternative.
- Geat at cleansing the Liver and Gallbladder thanks to Taraxacin increasing bile flow. Good if your liver is sluggish, especially due to too much alcohol and a poor diet. It’s rich in lecithin which is very effective at protecting against cirrhosis of the liver. It’s also very effective at cleansing blood, tissues and urinary system.
- Sesquiterpene lactones, eudesmanolide and germacranolide, seem to be the most active constituents in dandelion and are also found in Feverfew. They have been found to possess spasmolytic activity. The plant contains several flavonoids glycosides, the main ones being luteolin and apigenin.
"I have tried so many things in the past and I can honestly say that Clear Skin Max has surpassed all my expectations. My skin is clear of spots for the very first time in 7 years."
Clear, Beautiful Skin Is Possible... View A Small Selection Of Our Client Testimonials
A Russian study showed that licorice root when used as an ointment, gave good results for the treatment of chronic eczema.
The most common medicinal use for licorice root is as a treatment for irritated skin with symptoms such as dermatitis, eczema, pruritus and cysts (Saeedi, M., K. Morteza-Semnani, M.R. Ghoreishi. 2003. The treatment of atopic dermatitis with licorice gel. J Dermatology Treat. 14 (3):153-157).
Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice root) had remarkable effects against certain bacteria that cause acne, and greater results than erythromycin which is marketed for acne treatment (Nam, C., S. Kim, Y. Sim, & I. Chang. 2003 Anti-acne effects of Oriental herb extracts: a novel screening method to select anti-acne agents. Skin Pharmacology Applied Skin Physiology 16 (2):84-90).
"As a 35 year old my acne is more embarrassing now than when I was in my teens. It’s sort of expected then. But as an adult, it should be a thing of the past. Clear Skin is great. It soothed my face from the first time I used it. I love the fact it’s a complete system rather than a quick fix that doesn’t work. It’s even starting to clear some of my scarring, which is a dream come true."
Health Benefits Of Licorice Root
- Contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, E
- Contains minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chromium, cobalt, selenium, silicon, zinc. Hence its use as an ingredient in toothpastes and mouthwashes.
- It contains a unique substance called glycyrrhizin; by analysis found to be 50 times sweeter than refined sugar.
- Roman legions believed licorice to be an indispensable ration for their long grueling campaigns. Soldiers, it was said, could go up to 10 days without eating or drinking thanks to the licorice properties which helped to build stamina and energy, which kept both hunger and thirst at bay.
- Researchers at John Hopkins University U.S.A. found that people suffering with chronic fatigue and low blood pressure benefited with licorice.
- A Russian study confirmed licorice root used as an ointment, gave good results for the treatment of chronic eczema.
Our Anti Acne Tea is just one part of the 4 part system Order Clear Skin MAX Today
First cultivated in England back in 1750, Peppermint tea is a traditional remedy for a number of complaints including irritable bowel syndrome, gingivitis, indigestion, and colic, shingles, lower back pain, and tension headaches.
Peppermint tea contains a number of volatile compounds including menthol, menthone, menthyl acetate and about 40 others and has many scientific studies substantiating its role in folk medicine.
These powerful compounds are effective at treating gastrointestinal complaints such as irritable bowel syndrome.
Peppermint oil is very effective pain reliever when applied topically and is a great muscle-relaxant, so it’s useful for the relief of stress related headaches.
Pure peppermint oil can cause gastrointestinal upset in some people, so peppermint tea which is much milder is the preferred method of taking peppermint.
Health Benefits Of Peppermint Tea
Peppermint tea is rich in ‘menthol’ which is great for easing colic in babies and treating diarrhea, pyrosis, nausea and vomiting. It is especially good at preventing and treating any stomach ailment and also helps in treating digestive discomfort, indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome. Peppermint tea also helps to improve bile production and burning fats in the body.
- Peppermint tea when consumed daily prevents gas building up in the digestive tract and relieves flatulence problems quickly.
- Peppermint tea helps to cure bad breath due to its mild antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Hence its use as an ingredient in toothpastes and mouthwashes.
- When suffering from a severe cough or cold peppermint can be an excellent remedy. It encourages the body to expel mucus from the respiratory system, which helps to cure an infection.
- Skin problems including burns and rashes can be helped by adding a quart of peppermint to your bath water.
- Peppermint tea has proven to be beneficial to the immune system, as it contains large amounts of nutrients known to boost the bodies immunity to all kinds of infections.
- The aroma of peppermint tea relieves headaches and helps to ensure restful sleep. Inhaling from a hot cup of peppermint tea also helps clear sinuses.
Clear Skin MAX could be working for you in just days from now Place Your Order Quickly Today
No wonder healing teas are
getting so popular
Tea has a huge array of beneficial chemicals and nutrients in it and it’s getting more and more popular in the western world.
Clear Skin MAX will tackle your acne from the outside through ensuring your skin as clean as possible. Your pores will be clear and this will stop the blockages that cause many of your worst spots.
The Tea Tree Oil will also make sure that your skin doesn’t become infected and cause worse eruptions. By getting this level of skin cleanliness, you’ll start noticing the difference immediately.
Of course our amazing Anti Acne tea will be working its magic from the inside and calming the inflammation that causes so many of your acne problems. Your spots will begin to look less inflamed and ‘angry’, your skin will feel cooler and the annoying itching will subside.
"The difference this has made is really noticeable. Everyone is commenting and for once the comments are nice!"
You have nothing to lose
as we take all the risk
Order Clear Skin MAX today and if you’re not completely satisfied with your results, you have a whole 60 days to claim your money back.
Remember that Clear Skin MAX is NOT a simple spot cream! This is an ultra effective 4 stage program that WILL eliminate your acne for good. And this is the only system which uses a powerful skin cleansing blend of tea, to cleanse you from the inside, as well as the outside.Order Online Today