The Wonder Of Tea
Tea tree oil is taken from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia which
is native to the northeast coast of New South Wales, Australia and is a pale
yellow to nearly clear coloured essential oil.
It has many beneficial medical properties when applied to the skin, including
- Antibacteria, antiseptic, antifungal, and antiviral action.
- Strong activity against Staphylococcus aureus, including MRSA.
- A fast and effective remedy for various skin ailments, cuts, spots scrapes, burns, infections nail fungus, ringworm, athlete's foot, dandruff, acne, blackheads and insect bites etc.
- Capable of penetrating into the lower skin layers with its anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, pain-killing and wound-healing qualities.
- Has a soothing and clearing (mucus-expelling) effect on the entire respiratory tract. It is also effective against head colds, throat or chest infections.
Tea Tree Oil Is Just One Part Of Our System - Find Out About All 4 Parts!
A little history ...
Eastern Australia’s Bundjalung people use “tea trees” as a traditional medicine to treat things like coughs and colds, by inhaling the oils from the crushed leaves. They also cover wounds with the leaves and then apply a poultice and an infusion to treat sore throats or skin ailments is made by soaking the tea tree leaves.
"3 months later I have a permanent smile on my face. The difference is unbelievable. The best thing is that my confidence has gone through the roof because I no longer hate myself when I look in the mirror.. Thank you - I just wish I had found you sooner."
Use of the oil instead of the actual plant started in the 1920s and 1930s, when a researcher called Arthur Penfold published his findings regarding tea tree’s antimicrobial activity. In fact tea tree oil was rated as having 11 times more antimicrobial activity than phenol.
Thanks to Penfold the commercial tea tree oil industry was born. The oil was produced from Tea Tree that produced oil with the appropriate chemotype and therefore properties. The plants were hand cut and usually distilled on the spot in mobile wood-fired stills.
Tea tree oil has been scientifically investigated only recently, although it’s been anecdotally recognized as a potent antiseptic in Australia for many years. It appears to be effective against bacteria, viruses, fungal infections, mites such as scabies, and lice such as head lice.
Tea tree oil contains compounds called terpenoids, which have been shown to have antiseptic and antifungal activity. The most abundant of these compounds is called terpinen-4-ol and is believed to be responsible for most of tea tree oil's antimicrobial activity.
When used at a 10% concentration Tea tree oil has activity against the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus, including MRSA and is comparable with mupirocin for application to the skin.
"Wow! It really has made a huge difference. I have tried things in the past and even though most things don’t work too well, I end up buying more so at least I feel I am trying.
Weird I know, but I am so glad I “spotted” this. Brilliant."
Topical tea tree oil for the treatment of the yeast infection Candidiasis, is supported by its ability to kill Candida in vitro. And use of 5% tea tree oil has shown an effect comparable to 5% benzoyl peroxide, in the treatment of moderate common acne.
Shampoo with 5% tea tree oil has been shown to be an effective treatment for dandruff.
Full 60 Day Money Back Guarantee : Better Skin Or Your Money Back? Simple.
Tea Tree Oil has so many benefits ...
- Anti Bacterial/ Anti Microbial/ Anti Septic: Tea Tree can even cure things like tropical bacterial infections in wounds. It can kill certain microbes (protozoa) which are responsible for causing Tropical fevers, malaria etc. Tea Tree Oil is an excellent anti septic. It can be applied directly on the wounds, boils, sores, cuts, insect bites and stings, to protect them from infections. It is as good as any anti biotic, but without its adverse side effects.
Anti Viral: Because they develop a protective shell called “Cyst”, viral infections can survive under the most severe conditions, including intense heat, cold and even poison. And to fly under the radar of our immune system, some very intelligent viruses like the Common Cold can even develop a new cyst each time they are activated
They can live dormant, which means they are neither alive or dead, for thousands of years. The only way to actually kill them is to rupture the cyst or subject them to extreme heat well beyond their tolerance. In some viruses The Tea Tree Oil helps to rupture the cyst and so protects against them.
Our Customers Are Happy! View A Small Sample Of Our Testimonials
- Fungicide/ Insecticide: Tea Tree Oil is also great at tackling fungal infections and cures dermatitis, athlete’s foot etc. Tea Tree Oil is an efficient insect deterrent and insect killer. Rub some oil on your body and it will keep insects at bay. Internally it kills intestinal worms such as round worm, tape worm and hook worms.
- Balsamic/ Cicatrisant: Tea Tree has balsamic properties, which means it boosts health and helps your body to absorb nutrients from food. The Cicatrisant property makes it heal wounds quicker and protect them from infections. It also helps to fade scars left by eruptions, boils, pox, acne etc.
- Sudorific: Tea Tree Oil is Sudorific, which means it increases sweating and speeds up removal of toxins like uric acid, excess water and salts from the body.
- Expectorant: Tea Tree Essential Oil gives relief from cough, cold, bronchitis and congestion.
- Stimulant: The oil also stimulates hormone secretions, circulation and especially the immune system.
You really don’t have to put up
with your acne any more
Using Clear Skin MAX will ensure your face is completely clean and free of bacteria, which is the cause of many problems for acne sufferers.
Unfortunately, it’s bacteria that can make your acne worse by infecting your spots and eruptions. When you clean your face thoroughly and deeply, you are ensuring there is no breeding ground for bacteria.
So if you long for a clear, healthy and smooth complexion, isn’t it time you tried Clear Skin MAX? The fast and effective, 4 stage solution to your acne.